EVGA announces the X58 Classified Motherboard which is sold at $449.99.
This motherboard comes with never before seen features such as 3-way SLI + PhysX + 1x PCIe devide on a single board, two 8pin + 12V connectors capable of delivering 600 watts of power, 10 phase Digital PWM with a switching frequency of up to 1333KHZ, three times the amount of normal gold content in the CPU socket and etc.
Key features of EVGA X58 Classified Edition Motherboard:
* Supports Intel® Core™ i7 Processors
* Intel® X58 Express Chipset with the ICH10R Southbridge
* Supports over 6.4 Giga-transfers per second
* Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
* Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
* EVGA VDroop Control
* 100% Solid State Capacitors
* 6 DIMM triple-channel DDR3
* Enthusiast layout supporting 2-way, 3-way SLI and CrossFireX with an additional PhysX / 1x PCIe card!
* 10 SATA II 3.0GB/s ports (1 e-SATA)
* EVGA EZ Voltage
* Adjustable PWM Frequency
* EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility Software
* EVGA SPD Tool
* EVGA ECP (EVGA Control Panel)
↳ 0 ответов Ваше мнение о материале